Commonly known as: Orissa TET or Odisha TET or OTET
Exam Category: PG Entrance exam
Exam Level: State Level
Education is important for all round development and a teacher has the ability to pull out the best in every child. If the teacher is selected through proper channel, then the student will be benefitted from the teacher’s knowledge of the subject matter.
- Date of Exam: first Sunday of December
- First of all go to the official site of Board of Secondary Education, Orissa, which is bseodisha.nic.in.
- Go to the ‘examination’ tab which is at the top of the home page.
- List will appear as you go to the tab, choose ‘OTET Examination’ option.
- Press on the ‘go to link’ which is in front of the link ‘Application Form for Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) – 2016’.
- Select the ‘registration’ which is at the top of the page.
- Fill all the details correctly and upload you photo and signature on the registration form.
- Press the ‘submit’ tab which is at the bottom of the page.
- Take print of the application form for future use.